Ray Love is an experienced technology leader with extensive experience in all aspects of product and program management, providing strategic vision with the know-how to deliver quality products that delight customers and generate revenue. I have successfully improved processes, instituted best practices, and partnered with teams, customers and management to assure timely releases that meet quality goals.
I have held executive roles at successful startups leading to acquisitions by Microsoft, Computer Associates, and Motorola. I have worked in key management roles at a leading companies, including Symantec, FileMaker, and Borland Software.
Key skills include:
- Effectively managing software releases (including 1.0)
- Working with customers, partners and company stake holders to define requirements
- Leading cross-functional teams to deliver products on time to meet quality and financial goals
- Providing program status and metrics to management
- Certified Scrum Master
- Working with third parties to deliver key components and to build a strong eco-system of add-on developers